YOU COULD GET UPTO 12 TIMES THE VALUE OF YOUR RENT
If your landlord has committed a "specified offence"
Does your Landlord have a licence to rent their property?
Fill In The Form Below For a Free Callback Conversation
You could be awarded up to 12 times the amount of your rent.
How Do I Know If I Have A Case?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you may have a claim for a rent repayment order.
1. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH IMPROVEMENT NOTICE
2. VIOLENCE FOR SECURING ENTRY
3. UNLAWFUL EVICTION OR HARASSMENT OF OCCUPIERS
4. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH PROHIBITION ORDER
5. CONTROL OR MANAGEMENT OF UNLICENSED HOUSE IN MULTIPLE OCCUPATION (HMO)
6. CONTROL OR MANAGEMENT OF UNLICENSED HOUSE: Selective Licensing of houses
7. BREACH OF BANNING ORDER